WIFI HOTSPOT FOR WINDOWS 7
Manage your Hotspot WiFi using Windows 7 PC with lifetime license and support
WiFi HotSpot for Windows 7
Antamedia WiFi HotSpot is the leading Hotspot solution for Windows 7 PC. It act as a gateway for all client devices and access points / WiFi routers on the local network. Manage access for smart phones, tablets, laptops, and computers straight from the user-friendly, feature-rich interface.
WiFi HotSpot should be installed on Windows 7 PC with two PCI network cards.
Hotspot installer is universal and you can install HotSpot software on Windows 7 PC or latest Windows 10 PC.
WiFi HotSpot Features
Control smartphones, tablets, laptops
- Manage bandwidth, download and upload
- No network changes, use your own WiFi hardware
Customize login pages for WiFi locations
Collect customer satisfaction surveys
- Provide coupons for completed surveys
- Improve rank on TripAdvisor, Yelp etc
API: Integrate with third-party software
- Website, MAC and IP whitelist
- Social login: Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,Google,VK
- Collect customer data for marketing
- URL filtering and logging of visited websites
- Internet plans per location
- Decrease speed for expired users
- Language editor with auto-language selection
- Set employee’s account access level
- Get real-time statistics and usage reports
- Watch online activity per customer
- Block websites with 2.5M domain web filter
- Manage multiple hotspot locations
- Active Directory Integration
- More than 50 customizable HotSpot themes
Create users or tickets with custom Internet plans
- Hotel PMS Interface to Opera, IDS, and 20+ more
- Accept credit cards & keep 100% profits
- Web self-care Customer Portal
- Access Point & Device Monitoring
- Automatic Emails for marketing
- Speed boost for off-peak hours
- Print your own WiFi voucher tickets
- Internet Sharing (NAT) for all devices
- Auto-login users to increase ease of use
Creating Your Hotspot is Easy
You need a Windows 7 PC with two PCI network cards.
Your PC will be a gateway for your network that connects all customer devices.
Software supports all access points so you can use it with existing network.
When guest connects to Wi-Fi, your self-branded login page will appear asking guest to sign-in or pay before getting the Internet access, or to automatically login with remaining quota and time.
Download free HotSpot software and test on your Windows 7 PC !
- We’ll help you configure everything
- Technical support: Email, Phone, Online chat
- No obligations, zero-risk free trial