Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes – but is not limited to – for example, your name, telephone number, address and e-mail address.
Personal data, more or less means any piece of information that can be used to identify a person, which starts by name and address, but also goes as far as IP addresses.
We collect personal data about you from a variety of sources, such as:
- Information we collect directly from you
This is the personal data you provide us when using our products and services. For example when you sign up to receive our newsletter, create an account or when you purchase a product or service from us. This type of information may include your name, e-mail address, user name, telephone number, age, date of birth, gender, user generated content, post and other content you submit to our website and any other information you provide voluntarily to us.
- Information we collect from your use of our website
- Information we collect from other sources
We may collect information from other sources if you have given permission for that information to be shared. For example information from public databases and marketing companies. This type of information may include your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, household information, consumer and market research data, purchase behaviour and preferences and information about your lifestyle such as your hobbies and interests.
We collect your personal data to provide you with the required services or information. The following are examples of how we may use the personal data we collect:
- Provide you with services and products that you request from us
- Communicate regularly with you to inform you about software updates, content, special offers and advertisements that may be of interest to you
- Contact you if this is required to perform our services
- To inform you about changes in our services and our software
- Send you an invoice for our services and products
- Resolve consumer and/or product and services issues
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- Improve your customer experience on our websites
- Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our networks and services
- Deliver customized content or advertising such as personalized offers for products and services that may be of interest to you
- Participate in our online communities, including our social media channel/pages
- Store your preferences for future interactions and communications from us
- Create external marketing & analytics reports
- Prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud and potential threats to our network
- Analyse the characteristics of our customers at an aggregated level and customer utilization of our products and services in order to understand customer and market needs, to improve our existing products and services, to design new products and services and for business development
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if needed to provide the services and products available on the Platform, which third parties will process your personal data in conformance with this Privacy Statement. We may also disclose your personal data:
- To our affiliates or resellers.
- If we are legally entitled or required to do so (for example, if required to do so by legal proceedings or for the purposes of detection and prevention of fraud and other crime or as part of a security audit).
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
- If we sell a business or part of a business to another company than the transfer of ownership could include the transfer of your personal data directly related to that business to the purchasing company. We would require from the buyer to treat your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- To any other third party with your prior permission to do so.
Your personal data may be transferred, stored and processed in any country in which Antamedia (or its affiliates, subcontractors or resellers) maintain facilities. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
The collection, use and disclosure of personal data collected through the website is safeguarded by technological and organisational security measures with the objective to protect the personal data against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
We will not retain your personal data for a period longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected for, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business, tax or legal purposes.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have a copy of that information. Furthermore your have the right to data portability and you can request us to correct, update or delete your personal data in our user database and/or inform us about any misuse of your personal data.
Like most website operators, Antamedia collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Antamedia’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Antamedia’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Antamedia may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Antamedia also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on support portal, forum and blogs. Antamedia only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Antamedia may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Antamedia may monitor the most popular pages on the websites or use spam screened by the third-party service to help identify spam. Antamedia may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Antamedia does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Ads appearing on any of our websites may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer.
Download and test Antamedia software
We’re here to help
We’ll help you configure everything
Technical support: Email, Phone, Online chat
No obligations, zero-risk free trial